Carrigaline United Football for All are delighted to participate in the new format Cork SportsAbility Week, launching on Saturday 25th March and running until 2nd April. This year FFA will have an information stand at the Mardyke Arena on 25th March and will also host an ‘Open Day’ event at Carrigaline United on Saturday 1st April 11.30am-12.30pm and 2pm-3pm for potential new players to ‘come and try’.
- Week long schedule of activities to promote Disability Sport & Inclusion in Cork.
- Events are open to the public to attend.
- We want increase awarness of the physical activity opportunities that clubs in Cork are providing for people of all abilities.
- #CorkSportsAbility will be trending on social media.
- Photos & videos of activities will be posted on Cork Sports Partnership Twitter & Facebook during Cork SportAbility Week.
For more details: